Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Publishing Party - Tentatively set for next Wednesday, November 23

This week in writing, our writers worked hard on choosing one story to have it published. They went through their writing folder, read through every single story they wrote and made two piles - a "yes" pile and a "no" pile. They asked themselves as they read each story again, "is this what I want to publish?", "does this story sound interesting?" "What could I add more or revise to make this story even better?"
These are some ideas our writers have come up with:

"I can add more details." - Gabriela
"I want to add more to the picture." - Magda
"I want to add more action in my story." - Adessa
"I can fix some words I spelled wrong." - Salem
"I can add punctuation." - Pelle

Right now, I have tentatively scheduled our publishing party for next Wednesday morning, November 23rd. However, with Book Week ahead of us and Living Things guests speakers' presentations (as mentioned in previous post), things might change. However, I do wish you could spare that Wednesday for now and reserve the morning for our first publishing party. I will definitely keep you all posted and confirm the date early next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment