Saturday, February 11, 2012

Terry Fox Run 2012

Congratulations Terry Fox runners! Our Terry Fox Run 2012 at TAISM was a great success! A huge thanks to the parent volunteers for all their contributions to this meaningful event. A special thank you goes out to Ms. Laura MacDonald, for all her work to organize the whole event, along with Mr. Dan Everett, and our parent coordinator Ms. Betina Ramussen for their hard work! Our first graders showed extraordinary sportsmanship during the run. It was a long track for many of them and along the run I kept hearing some of our kids say, "I think I can, I think I can!" and "Never give up and do your best!". All of them reached the finish line and were proud of their hard work; knowing that their efforts are benefiting Omani children who are fighting cancer.It was a job well-done!

No comments:

Post a Comment